What to expect during your first visit to our office.
Download Forms Here
Please print and completely the appropriate forms below before your first session. Please bring the forms with you to the first appointment.
Holistic Nutrition, Health Coaching, and Lifestyle Consultations
Detoxification Questionnaire – Find out if a detox is what you need
BBT Chart – this tells me a lot about your fertility, ovulation, and pattern
Please be aware we are not currently taking new acupuncture patients. Thank you.
Initial acupuncture appointment
Your first acupuncture appointment will usually last about 90 minutes. Please print and completely fill out these New Patient Forms and these Signed Documents before your first session. We begin with an in-depth conversation about your health concerns, health history, lifestyle, and goals for treatment. This conversation is an important part of the diagnostic process, and allows us to get to know you and understand how best to address your health concerns. We can then recommend a course of treatment specifically tailored to your priorities.
Treatment will follow the diagnostic process. Once acupuncture needles have been inserted into appropriate points in your body, we will usually leave you to relax in your serene treatment room for up to 20 minutes, allowing the needles sufficient time to influence your body’s Qi. Most people look forward to this opportunity to relax during an otherwise hectic day and generally feel refreshed afterwards.
How to prepare for your visit
- Please print and completely fill out these New Patient Forms and these Signed Documents before your first session.
- Please bring the forms with you to the first appointment.
- Bring any copies of tests, lab results or other documents that may be relevant to the condition you are seeking treatment for.
Before Treatment Information
- Always arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- Eat a substantial easy-to-digest meal or snack before every acupuncture session
- Wear loose fitting clothing
- Avoid caffeine before treatments
- Tipping is not expected or encouraged
For more information see our FAQ page